Friday, May 14, 2010

Hi, this is my creation for the challenge. I used sparkle red and white for my barn with gray and yellow, this was cut 2 1/2 inches. The fence was cut 1 1/4 inch using brown and layering with white. Both from the My World cartridge. The yellow straw stack was cut 2 inches from Everyday Paper Dolls and I also used markers. My cute little animal heads were cut at 1 inch using Animal Kingdom cartridge. Yes, the faces came from "Peachy Keen" Stamp set PK-750 Animal Kingdom and the saying is set PK-858 Spring Words. Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Cute card! The polka dotted barn is so cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is CUTE!! Now, that is MY kind of barn!! You know how much I LOVE my polka dots!! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so darling, especially the little pig's expression! This card is so cute! I absolutely love your original and creative take on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge sketch this week!!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I LOVE 'scenes' and this one is so precious! Doncha just LOVE the PK faces!! They have a face for EVRYTHING! Thanks for playing along with us today. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card... love the animals hiding in the hey stack...Thanks for playing along...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWWWW This is SO SUPER CUTE!!! Love your grouping of the animals and the SWEET polka dotty barn! CUTE!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! Good luck!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! The pig has the cutest facial expression! Good luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love that polka dotted barn! Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at PKS!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card! I would of never thought of using the animal heads! Thanks for playing along with us over at Peachy Keen stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute!! love the barn
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete